Friday 9 December 2011

5 Skilled and Cheap Brazilians for Ultimate Team!


Many of us who play FIFA Ultimate Team love playing with Brazilian players due to the fact that they most oftenly are both skilled and fast. I for one absolutely love playing with them. When I started FIFA, I didn’t have alot of coins (obviously), so starting a good team with a small amount of coins was a bit of a challenge for me. In this article I will be showing you 5 cheap and skilled Brazilian players that I would recommend buying, because I have played with them myself, and they are absolutely amazing!


Introduction

So, as I said above, alot of people absolutely love playing with Brazilian players. I am one of them. When I first started playing FIFA 12 I was looking for cheap, but good and skilled Brazilians that I could play with on my team in the beginning, before making all the “real” coins and buying proper players. In this article I will be showing you 5 of the players that I love playing with. Not only do they all have 5-star-skills, they are also indeed quite fast.
You are probably wondering, “Why only show us 5 players?”. Well, I am planning on posting more players again, soon. So don’t worry, I will show you more players in just a matter of time. Now let’s get started!

Lucas Rodrigues Silva


Overall Rating: 82
Position: CAM
Plays for: São Paulo, Brazil (Liga do Brasil)
Preferred Foot: Right
Skills: 5 Stars
Estimate Price: 2600 (Xbox 360), 2900 (PS3)
Lucas is an absolute beast. Trust me when I say this. He is only 19 years of age, but still a really good and skilled player. When I play with him, I feel completely free to do whatever I want. He is not limited to anything. His dribbling is awesome, his shooting is really good, he is really fast and his passing abilites are not too bad. This might not be the cheapest buy, but trust me, he is well worth the money!

Wallyson Maciel Monteiro


Overall Rating: 76
Position: CF
Plays for: Cruzeiro, Brazil (Liga do Brasil)
Preferred Foot: Right
Skills: 5 Stars
Estimate Price: 1000 (Xbox 360), 850 (PS3)
Wallyson is, for me, quite under-rated. What he can do on FIFA is just amazing, and deserves more than just a 76 overall rating. Anyways, just like Lucas, Wallyson is really fast and skilled. Do not look at the statistics too much. It says that his shooting is 69, although, when you play with him, you will notice that his shooting is really good.

Carlos Eduardo


Overall Rating: 81
Position: CAM
Plays for: Rubin Kazan, Russia (Russian League)
Preferred Foot: Left
Skills: 5 Stars
Estimate Price: 1000 (Xbox 360), 1000 (PS3)
Carlos, oh Carlos. This guy is a real beast! He has almost everything a complete CAM would need. Not only is he fast, not only is he a great dribbler, not only is he a good passer, he is also a beast at taking shots. 1000 coins for this guy is nothing. Depending on what formation you use, you could indeed use him together with Lucas.

Maicosuel Reginaldo de Matos


Overall Rating: 76
Position: CAM
Plays for: Botafogo, Brazil (Liga do Brasil)
Preferred Foot: Right
Skills: 5 Stars
Estimate Price: 400 (Xbox 360), 450 (PS3)
I am sure some of you have seen this guy score amazing goals on YouTube. And it’s no surprise, really. Maicosuel is a 5-star-skiller, very fast and has a really good right foot. You just have to get him, no matter what. Even better, he is really, really, cheap as well! He is totally worth that low amount of coins, and will definitely please you.

Rafael Sóbis


Overall Rating: 75
Position: ST
Plays for: Fluminese, Brazil (Liga do Brasil)
Preferred Foot: Right
Skills: 5 Stars
Estimate Price: 450 (Xbox 360), 450 (PS3)
Unfortunately I have not really played with Rafael Sobis too much, but when I have, he has been a really good player. I like him mostly because of his 5-star skills, but he is also fast and can easily outrun an opponent. His price has decreased during the lastest weeks, but around 450 coins for this guy is a bargain.

Outro

There you have them, the first 5 cheap and skilled brazilian players! More, similar, articles will be written very soon, so make sure you keep visiting!

Credits to FIFAnow!

No comments:

Post a Comment