Thursday 15 December 2011

Brasilver Danilinho makes Team of the Week

Silver cards are the talk of the Ultimate Team community this week and in this article I tell you what I think about the most exciting new In Form.


In Form Danilinho is in packs NOW!

Brasilver In Form, you say? Count me in! Wait, it’s Danilinho, the weak but lightning fast and skilful attacker from Tigres in the Primera Div Mex?

I feel a bit like I’m slagging off a member of my own family when I say I’m not entirely sure I like a Brasilver but that’s one of the beauties of FIFA Ultimate Team, isn’t it? We don’t all enjoy playing with the same players. You like blondes, I like brunettes, etcetera, etcetera. I love it when I take a punt on a silver relatively unknown player and he ends up being a first team regular for me.

My Brasilver team was all I was interested in until recently and there are some players I feel an almost father-like loyalty to, cards I will always hold in high regard, like Marcos Assuncao (Palmeiras), Marlos (Sao Paulo) and Lulinha (Bahia). I also like the French silver right midfielder, Saivet (Bordeaux).

I love those players but I’ve tried Danilinho, granted, only in one or two games, and he is so weak I was scared to run near opponents’ left backs with him. Most attacking midfielders can at least take some contact without being pushed off the ball, but for me, it seems like Danilinho could do with a walking stick to keep him on his feet.

Hopefully his in-form version will be stronger and, I don’t know what his balance stat is, but it feels like he could do with better balance too. I want to try the in-form Danilinho at some point soon but not until other FUT players have tried him out. It goes without saying he’ll cost a lot of coins too, which is off-putting when I’m putting an in form Ligue 1 team together.

Hopefully Danilinho in form will reinvigorate my adoration of Brasilvers, however I have my doubts. Bring on an in form Assuncao, I say!

As I type, there are only two Danilinhos up on the XBOX market with bids of 500,000 and 550,000 coins respectively. Let’s see if he’s worth that much…

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your efforts put in this
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    Game ស្លត់អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete